Sunday, 23 September 2012

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES


Faux Lapel CollarTriangle Knit JumperBagKnitted Rib JumperWestern Ankle BootsCapeTurtleneck CropWatchCollarLeather Ankle BootsSkater SkirtTartan Scarf




Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of the year! Mainly due to the many festivities, I also love being out in the snow! Then again, there is nothing better than sitting by the fire on a frosty evening with a hot chocolate covered in marshmallows!
          Yet, my absolute love is shopping for A/W, there is so much to buy! Whether its coats, boots or chunky knits, A/W has lots to offer and as the days grow colder, there are a few things I have my eye on. I guess Christmas needs to come sooner!
          Up above are my favourites for this month, inspired by this seasons catwalk trends of baroque, tartan and Gothic. These items are bound to be popular on the high street.

Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment