Sunday, 11 November 2012

STYLIZED: OH SO FLUFFY

Jumper, Bag, Nail Varnish, Necklace, Shirt, Jeans, Cuff, Eye shadow, Boots

Hello! I hope you are all well!

I have a thing for fluffy jumpers at the moment and I think they will be a big hit for A/W. The best fluffy jumpers are made in mohair, but if like me you find the wool is quite itchy on the skin, we'll just have to put up with polyester...even if that means being cold!

When I compiled this outfit together I thought it would be best with Jeans, however, a leather skirt (like the one above) would also look great and make the outfit more dressy. Combined with a printed shirt, such as the geometric print from Zara, it is a perfect match and right on trend, replicating the Prada catwalk prints.

For make-up, I chose natural/brown hues, so the gold embellishment becomes the statement of the piece, although smoky eyes would also work well in tones of browns and blacks.

Kat x


No comments:

Post a Comment