Friday, 4 January 2013

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - 3 French Hens

Going along the lines of '3 french hens', here are a couple of French style inspired outfits, that can be worn on an everyday, causal basis.

Coat - Vintage, Bag - Topshop, Scarf - Vintage, Jeans - New Look, Shoes - Topshop, Watch - Lorus, ,Bracelet - Laura Ashley

Dress - Johnnie B, Shirt - Vintage





























The coat I have absolutely fell in love with and I can't stop wearing it! I recently bought the bag and bracelet in the sales, so I have been experimenting and trying them out with different pieces and I'm sure I'll be using them lots this year!


























Hope you are all well.

Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like these outfits - got to love stripes! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do tend to wear A LOT of stripes! xx

      Delete