Saturday, 13 July 2013

INTO THE SUNSET

I seem to lack much variety of colour in my wardrobe. Amidst chunky knits, boots and cardigans in an array of blacks, navy blues and plums, I have a very limited selection of bright, summery clothes.

So I'm trying to train myself to be more adventurous and wear more colour this summer, which all starts with what I buy.

Dip-dye and fades of colour are definitely on trend for this summer and combines lots of bright colours nicely to lighten up an outfit!

Here are a few that have grabbed my attention when I've been browsing...
Bags - Furla, Shoes - TopShop, Watches - Nixon, Bracelets - Cheap Monday, Earrings - Tatty Devine, Dress - ASOS

Now, I definitely wouldn't go all out and wear this as one WHOLE outfit - I might just become a walking headache! 
But certainly, individually they would brighten up a potentially dull outfit.

Many of these items would also be perfect for beachwear on holidays, and the dress could make a lovely evening outfit with some sandals and gold accessories.

I absolutely love the Furla bags, they look a good size and are on trend for the transparent look too - shame about the price!

I hope you enjoyed this fairly short post, more will be up soon!

Kat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment