Sunday, 20 October 2013

ASOS Fashion Finder

First of all, HUGE apologies for the lack of posts in the past month or two, a lot has happened for me since I last blogged; starting 6th form, new/extra work ventures... unfortunately this blog has to suffer because of it.

I'm 'hoping' my work load settles down and I will begin a blogging schedule to keep on track.  There's so many exciting posts lined up that I want to share, which will be appearing over the next couple of months - so remember to keep an eye out!
I thought I would begin with reviving an old account I created some years ago on ASOS Fashion Finder. I love ASOS.  Loads of brands, clothes and accessories, they have every fashionable necessity I need. So as a way of finding my key season pieces and inspiration boards, follow CollarBlock on Fashion finder and check out my October favourites now!




Kat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment