Sunday, 17 August 2014

PoW: PEP HEM/LOW WAIST DRESS

These low waisted dresses first came to Fashion's attention when Victoria Beckham sported an oversized grey number earlier this year.  I've come to love this style for its laid back take on the skater dress and I find it an effortless and light piece to wear in the hot sun. I recently bought this navy dress from Primark, which I can really experiment with using various accessories.

My favourite way to style this dress is with a leopard print scarf and a pair of Birkenstocks.  Adding a small shoulder strap bag and some sunnies, it made the perfect outfit for a Sunday lunch out!

Also to note, there are some sweet pop hem dresses designed for dressy occasions, with bold embellishments and prints.  I'm loving this tailored Jacquard Pep hem from ASOS in mint.

What's your Pick of the Week?

Kat xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment