Tuesday, 28 October 2014

VINTAGE DRESSING



What seems a like a lifetime ago, I did a bit of vintage shopping in one of my favourite cities, Bath.  I've popped into vintage shops here and there but I'm still pretty new to buying 'old' - the extent of most of my vintage collecting has been raiding mum's wardrobe!
But since Bath has a fab collection of boutique and independent vintage shops, it was great to explore vintage further.

The dress above is a beautiful 1970's wrap dress I bought alongside the matching belt, from an amazing little shop called Scarlet Vintage. I instantly fell in love with this dress, since its so versatile for day and night.  Matched with a leather jacket, boots or heels, its going to be a great number for this season's parties!

Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment